- You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend, modify or change any of these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Website without prior and any form of notice.
- Your continued use of the Website after amendments or modifications to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of those changes. Please cease to use the Website if you are not agreeable to any amendments or modifications of the Terms and Conditions.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
- All prices shown are inclusive of GST
- Prices stated on the website do not include delivery charges. Delivery fees are charged separately.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices and details stated on the Website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- In the event if a product or products are not available at time of order, the Company reserves the rights to substitute unavailable products to the Customer with similar product of equal value.
- Prices charged for purchases on the Website may be different from those charged in our physical stores.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject or cancel the order in the event that any of the products requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil anyof the products in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
- All pictures and images of the products displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may vary.
- Some of our Products may contain traces of nuts, gluten, eggs, dairy and other allergens, even if the description does not specify them as an ingredient. Please check packaging for details.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- To register on the Website, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Customer is required to register before placing any order on this Website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the Website with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- Customer must self-update in Website’s account immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- The Company reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to or use of the Website if in the Company’s sole and absolute opinion, you are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions.
ONLINE ORDER AND PAYMENT TERMS
- Once you have selected a product or products that you wish to order from the website, you will then be shown the charges you must pay.
- Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express. The Company shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
- Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will not be accepted.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called a “Confirmation of Order” stating that we are accepting your order.
- All orders will be processed from Monday to Sunday and qualify for next day delivery if orders are placed before 2pm (Except Sunday, Eve of Public Holiday and Public Holiday). Orders placed after 2pm will be processed by the next working day.
REFUND / RETURN
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. All items paid is non-refundable.
- You shall examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. If you discover any defect or damage inside the packaging after the delivery process, please contact [email protected] for further assistance.
- You will be provided with an order reference number in an order confirmation sent to you via email. Please quote the order reference number when contacting our customer service representative regarding your order
- We do not deliver outside of Singapore.
- With effect from 1 May 2020, delivery charges are as follows:
Order amount (SGD)
Delivery Charge (SGD)
Additional $7.50 for every $150 spending
- For unsuccessful delivery attempts, if customers request us to reattempt to deliver, a re-delivery charge of $15 per location shall apply and be payable before the reattempt is made.
- Our deliveries are scheduled between 1pm to 5pm and 6pm to 10pm from Monday to Saturday (excluding Eve of Public Holiday and Public Holiday).
- We do not deliver to Jurong Island and any of other islands.
- Delivery will be fulfilled by 3rd party delivery partner – HEW
- If there are any changes in the delivery address or contact details, customers are to update Baccarat International Pte Ltd at least 24 hours prior to delivery.
- All delivery orders must be signed off by recipients or representatives of recipients upon receipt of Products. A signed delivery order note will be kept as proof of successful delivery for each order. Baccarat International Pte Ltd shall in no way be liable for any damages thereafter. We choose our delivery service providers carefully and trust that they will use their best endeavours for each order to reach the intended recipients according to the requested delivery timings. Baccarat International Pte Ltd shall not be held liable for failure to deliver on time due to unforeseen circumstances such as vehicle’s breakdown, traffic conditions and/ or any other circumstances that extend beyond our control.